Monday, February 3, 2014

2014 Motivational Board


I created a new Motivational board for 2014. There were a few things on it from last year that I didn’t achieve in 2013 but I was please to see that a lot of the things I wanted to have/do last year I actually did. Proof that these motivational boards really can work. This year I’m really focusing on bettering myself. Of course weight loss is part of the board but I don’t just want to better myself physically. I’d also like to improve my domestic skills. Yes, that’s right. I’d like to be modern version of a 50’s housewife. Anything’s possible right? =) I’ll go into detail in a later post as to why this is so important to me but just know this means I want to learn to cook, sew, grill, crochet, clean, host better. I also want to work on being a better mother to my daughter. I want to put the phone down and start having dinner at the dinning room table rather than in front of the tv on the couch. Since I am a single mom and there have been so many changes lately I feel like its my job to give her the most stable environment I can. The list of places I put down for traveling this year are New Orleans & D.C. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to go to both places but I’d at least like to make it to one. Some of my little side notes on the blog are to have more of a night life, meet new people, explore my surroundings more, and just continue to grow. As for material things, I’d like to get a new watch or sports band, a laptop/ipad, and of course some cowboy boots. Those will come in handy when I’m going out more. You can see for yourself what all I listed this year. Here’s to 2014 and to the hope that I achieve even more of my goals than I did last year.






No comments:

Post a Comment