Sunday, August 31, 2014

Scott


 

Haven’t posted in a very long time so guess I need to catch everyone up. Scott (Makenna’s Papa) was diagnosed with Melanoma this year and very quickly ended up in the hospital. Since being there he has now lost feeling in his legs causing him to be classified as a paraplegic. His prognosis does not look good and next could possibly be him becoming a quadriplegic if the cancer in his bones continues to spread. How did we get here so fast? It’s so hard to see a man who I’ve always viewed to be so strong now completely unable to care for himself. It brings tears to my eyes every time I see him. I’ve been trying to go down to the hospital every day to every other day. Trying to squeeze in as much time with him as I can because honestly I do not know how much longer we will have. Just wanted to give a quick update and explanation as to where I’ve been lately and why I haven’t posted in so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment