Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

We’ve been Elf’d!!!  We came home from dinner tonight and Sally Snowflake left us a few surprises everywhere.  She even left a note and gift for Makenna before heading back to the North Pole.  Makenna loved the Elf pjs but was pretty upset that she had to say goodbye to Sally Snowflake.  I was able to console her by telling her that I have a feeling Sally Snowflake will reappear a few time throughout the year to check on her.  That definitely seemed to help.  We put the cookies & milk under the fireplace for Santa and she was in bed by 10pm.  A close friend of mine came over and kept me company the rest of the evening and watched while I got all the presents under the tree ready for the morning.  I’m curious to see what Santa will add by morning.    Now that all are in bed fast asleep and the house is finally clean & ready for tomorrow it’s time for me to get some sleep.  Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


1 comment:

  1. Just love your article.I do always look over your website for new articles.I am recently working on an app spotify premium android apk thats going awesome and special thanks to you :)

    ReplyDelete