Saturday, January 24, 2015

A letter to Makenna on her 5th birthday...

My baby isn't a baby anymore.  :-(  Happy 5th birthday Makenna Jayde.  You have grown into a little lady & I'm having a hard time getting used to you being so independent.  Where has my baby gone?  While I love you learning to do things on your own please don’t ever forget that I'm always here to help you or hold your hand along the way. Thank you for still allowing me to give you tons of hugs & kisses daily. I know I only have a few more years til that's not "cool" so I cherish every minute of it. You're the best thing that could have ever happened to me and I can't imagine my life turning out any other way.  Your smile is infectious, your humor...addicting.  I just can’t get enough of you.  I sure hope all your birthday wishes come true.  Love you MOST sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment