Sunday, January 25, 2015

Makenna's Frozen Birthday Party

Makenna’s 5th birthday party was a hit!  This year we decided to just invite her girl friends and have a princess party.  We even had Queen Elsa attend from Happily Ever Parties .  I did lots of research before deciding on which company to go with and boy am I glad I did.  Anna who played Queen Elsa was absolutely wonderful.  The girls were so excited when she came to the door.  She stayed in character the entire time and kept the girls thoroughly entertained.  She read them a story, sang with them, painted their faces and then helped with singing Happy Birthday.  I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning a Frozen party for their little one.  Here are a few pics from the party.  I thought about giving a break down of where I found all of the items below but instead if you are interested in any of the items below just leave me a comment and I will let you know where I found them.  Most of what I found was absolutely free online.  I can list the links for you as well.  I wonder what theme she’ll want next year.  Thank goodness for Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment