Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Bridal Extravaganza - Austin

We attended the Bridal Extravaganza at the Palmer Event Center today.  Boy was it EXHAUSTING.  I'm definitely starting off my Maid of Honor duties with a bang.  It was fun though.  We were able to meet some of Austin's premier wedding professionals face to face and sample cakes, cupcakes, etc.  There were tons of catering booths set up that we (starving) also made our way to.  My favorite of them all was Schmidt Family Barbecue . Unfortunately my sister can't use them because they were not on the list of vendors from her event center but I definitely would recommend them to anyone looking for great bbq.  We watched as people came back for second & third samples.  We may or may not have been guilty of that ourselves.  You will see a pic below of Tarrah (bridesmaid) enjoying their "meat".  =)  This became the joke of the day.  Besides the food, we also enjoyed getting to meet different vendors that supply everything you could possibly need for your wedding.  I think Britt enjoyed it and I know we all did.  If you're a future bride it definitely is something you should attend before making any decisions during your wedding planning.  The next show in Austin is 
Sunday,
June 14, 2015
Where: Palmer Events Center
Address: 900 Barton Springs Rd.
Austin, TX 78704
Time: 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.





No comments:

Post a Comment