Thursday, September 24, 2015

I deserve...

That moment you realize while you may love someone, you have to love yourself more.  I can’t continue to try to be with someone who doesn’t see my worth.  I deserve a  man who appreciates the time & effort I put into my love for him.  Someone who isn’t constantly questioning my loyalty or sincerity.  Someone who respects me enough to respond to a phone call or actually follow through with plans we make.  Someone who sees I’m a mother and my time is just as precious as his.    I don’t want games or false promises.  I deserve a man who knows exactly what he is looking for and isn’t afraid to give his heart to me.  Sure I may love him, flaws & all, but at the end of the day what I want most is a love that is equal.  I deserve a man who wants me in his life just as badly as I want him in mine.   Sometimes we get so caught up in our emotions that we end up completely losing ourselves along the way. 

Yes I love him, but it’s time to start loving myself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment